Linear / Integer Linear Programming package?

Linear / Integer Linear Programming package?

Des.P
Are there any ILP / MILP packages included in the current Enthought distribution (7.3, I think)?

If not, any suggestions on one(s) I might try out? This is for very small-scale problems (at most 10 variables) in a high-school project.

Thanks!

Re: Linear / Integer Linear Programming package?

Robert Kern
On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 7:35 PM, Des.P <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Are there any ILP / MILP packages included in the current Enthought distribution (7.3, I think)?
>
> If not, any suggestions on one(s) I might try out? This is for very small-scale problems (at most 10 variables) in a high-school project.

Not in the EPD, I'm afraid. lpsolve is probably your best bet:

  http://lpsolve.sourceforge.net/5.5/Python.htm
  http://www.stat.washington.edu/~hoytak/code/pylpsolve/