Is enaml ready?

Steven Silvester
I see that enaml and Casuarius have had no new commits in two months. Is the API in 0.2.0 considered stable?  Your online docs show that it in alpha status.

Regards,

Steven Silvester

Re: Is enaml ready?

Chris Colbert
Hi Steven,

There is actually a substantial amount of work going on in a different branch:

This work is rewriting the internals of Enaml to be fully asynchronous and serializable, so that we're able to run a UI out-of-process. The user facing api is not changing much during this refactor, but there are a few incompatibilities.

Casuarius, on the other hand, is pretty stable.