Image plots empty

Gabriel J.L. Beckers
Hi,

Fred reported a problem with CMapImagePlot a while ago (thread pasted
below). I am having the same problem, apparently, with image plots: no
content. e.g. basic/cmap_image_plot.py is white.

Has this problem been fixed or is there a known workaround?

I am using Ubuntu 12.10 64 bit

Python 2.7.3
Numpy 1.6.2
wxPython 2.8.12.1

all from the ubuntu packages.

Best, Gabriel

> Le 26/11/2012 10:24, Pietro Berkes a écrit :
>> Hi Fred,
> Hi Pietro,
>>
>> can you give us some more information? For example, operating system and
>> graphical backend (Qt or wx) would help. You also mention "trunk", but
>> you probably mean "master", right? Chaco was moved from SVN to github
>> some time ago.
> Debian wheezy (unstable) 64 bits, with wx backend.
>
> Python 2.7.3
> NumPy 1.6.2
> SciPy 0.10.1
> wxPython 2.8.12.1
>
> Yes, I mean Traits source from master ;-)
>
> Nobody can reproduce this issue?
>

> Cheers,
>

>> I can't reproduce the problem on Mac OS X, wx or Qt, with the latest
>> master. I remember there at some point there was a problem like the one
>> you mention were the size of the window was (0, 0) on Qt, but it has
>> been fixed a while ago.
>>
>> All the best,
>> Pietro
>>

>> On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Fred
>> <fred4edev-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> <mailto:fred4edev-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>>
>>     Hi there,
>>
>>       From latest trunk release, I get empty plot when CMapImagePlot is
>>     used.
>>
>>     For instance, basic/cmap_image_plot.py displays... nothing.
>>

>>     What's wrong?
>>
>>     TIA
>>

>>     Cheers,
>>
>>     --
>>     Fred
>>

>> --
>> Pietro Berkes
>> Scientific software developer
>> Enthought UK

> Fred

Re: Image plots empty

Fred
Hello Gabriel,

I tried with sources updated from git last week, and still got the same
result.

Fred