How to add an action button to a Group ?? Newbie question

How to add an action button to a Group ?? Newbie question

robert somerville
i am trying to add an action button with specific callback to a Group (one of many) , does anybody have a good example for this Newbie (or is it even possible, i can't seem to find syntax or an example that shows me how to do it ...

there will be several Groups in the view

Thanks for any help
Robert Somerville

Re: How to add an action button to a Group ?? Newbie question

Robert Kern
On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 3:39 PM, robert somerville
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> i am trying to add an action button with specific callback to a Group (one
> of many) , does anybody have a good example for this Newbie (or is it even
> possible, i can't seem to find syntax or an example that shows me how to do
> it ...

Traits/examples/demo/Standard Editors/ButtonEditor_demo.py

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco