Enaml - examples on the TextEditor widget

Enaml - examples on the TextEditor widget

Jaidev Deshpande
Hi,

I'm looking for examples of the TextEditor widget and it's usage,
except those that are already there in the repo. I'm especially
interested in examples where lines of text can be dynamically added to
the text editor. Although any other examples are also welcome.

Does anyone have any such examples they could share?

Thanks!

Re: Enaml - examples on the TextEditor widget

Chris Colbert

On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 7:53 PM, Jaidev Deshpande <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for examples of the TextEditor widget and it's usage,
except those that are already there in the repo. I'm especially
interested in examples where lines of text can be dynamically added to
the text editor. Although any other examples are also welcome.

Does anyone have any such examples they could share?

Thanks!

The text editor is not currently a full featured control. It was created more as a stop-gap until we get the time to build a full-featured control to handle all the fancy things that people want/need from a text editor.

As such, there are many examples of its use. Your best bet at this point is to browse the source of the control to see if there are any methods that will do what you need: