ETS install vs Mayavi

Boiteux, Benoit

Hello,

I installed ETS with easy_install, and when it’s Mayavi’s turn, I have the famous error : no module named vtk.

As I really don’t want to fight with cmake interface and lose time (I don’t manage to generate vtk python wrap…’egg’ folder is empty)

Is there a command line for setuptools to install ETS without Mayavi ?

Thanks

Benoit

92196 Meudon Cedex, France
Registration Number:  302 456 199 R.C.S. NANTERRE
Capital: 4,572,000 Euros