ETS-3.4 and Mayavi-3.3.1 installation is missing icons?

ETS-3.4 and Mayavi-3.3.1 installation is missing icons?

robert somerville
hi;

on Mayavi 3.3.1
my Mayavi (ETS 3.4.0)  build seems to be missing icons in the Mayavi tab and the Mayavi Scene 1 icon:

i would have expected icons for options like "create a new scene" , "add a new scene", "view along x axis", etc .. my build is only displaying "?", question mark icons ... is this some kind of error on my part or an installation problem, if so, how do i fix it ...

Thanks;
Robert Somerville

Re: ETS-3.4 and Mayavi-3.3.1 installation is missing icons?

Christoph Willing

On 19/03/2010, at 10:29 AM, robert somerville wrote:

> hi;
>
> on Mayavi 3.3.1
> my Mayavi (ETS 3.4.0)  build seems to be missing icons in the Mayavi
> tab and the Mayavi Scene 1 icon:
>
> i would have expected icons for options like "create a new scene" ,
> "add a new scene", "view along x axis", etc .. my build is only
> displaying "?", question mark icons ...

I did a build with a fresh checkout just a few days ago (so its
ETS-3.4.1) and the Mayavi icons are there as expected.

> is this some kind of error on my part or an installation problem, if
> so, how do i fix it ...

Maybe a fresh checkout?

Another possible factor is that I used the ETSProjectTools to do the
build (I think I saw previously that you're using easy install).

chris

Christoph Willing                       +61 7 3365 8316
QCIF Access Grid Manager
University of Queensland