Dynamic node label with TreeNodeAdapter

Stephan Helma
Hi,

As shown in the Traits User Manual, chapter TreeEditor(), it is possible
to link a node's label to a trait.

Is the same behaviour possible when using a TreeNodeAdapter? I was able
to set up a listener with 'when_label_changed()', but I would like the
label to reflect a trait. How do I do it?

Stephan

Re: Dynamic node label with TreeNodeAdapter

Stephan Helma
Hi,

If this is not the right place to ask such a question, please could
someone kindly point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Stephan

On 02/04/2014 02:52 PM, Stephan Helma wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As shown in the Traits User Manual, chapter TreeEditor(), it is possible
> to link a node's label to a trait.
>
> Is the same behaviour possible when using a TreeNodeAdapter? I was able
> to set up a listener with 'when_label_changed()', but I would like the
> label to reflect a trait. How do I do it?
>
> Stephan

Re: Dynamic node label with TreeNodeAdapter

Didrik Pinte-2
Hi Stephan,

This is the right place to ask such a question.

The dev team is pretty busy, reason why it sometimes take a bit of time to get back to mailing list questions.

Cheers,

-- Didrik