Dynamic mapped traits or directly using a mapping function.

Dynamic mapped traits or directly using a mapping function.

Jordan Ilott
I'm trying to use ColorTrait to map colors from a string to a hex value. The problem that I am not sure how to overcome is: how can I use dynamically created mapped traits (I suspect that I can't really)?

Is there some other way to simply make use of the mapping function associated with a mapped trait rather than creating an instance of the trait?

I want to use the existing ColorTrait mapper because I need the code to be toolkit independent.

Jordan