Drag and Drop from a TreeEditor to a Chaco plot

Drag and Drop from a TreeEditor to a Chaco plot

Will Lee
Hi,

Is there any way to drag and drop an item display in the TreeEditor and drop it onto a Chaco plot?

Essentially, I have a list of things that I'd like to plot in the TreeEditor, and I'd like to control how this is dropped on a plot.  I tried messing with Chaco tools with a custom dispatch method but I didn't get very far.  I can see the DragEvent going into a plot, but I can't seem to figure out how to detect the mouse_up event that release the object and handle it accordingly.  Is there a easy way to specify a Chaco plot as a drop target?

Any pointer/documentation/example to do this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Will Lee