Does Enaml have a table editor?

Philip
I'm working on a scientific application and need to show List information. When I created the prototype in TraitsUI, the TableEditor was the perfect option.

I've switched the application over to using Enaml and love the ease of setting up the user interface. But I can't find a table editor anywhere. It is such a foundational widget I hadn't expected to not have this option available when I switched.

Does Enaml have a TableEditor?

Are there any other options to allow a user to select a row object out of a List and have individual attributes displayed in a related view, like in the TraitsUI TableEditor demo?