Chaco plot axis orientation

Boiteux, Benoit

Hello,

I put an extra Y-axis on the right of my plot area.

I set: orientation = ‘right’ to have axis values displayed on the right.

It works well, but axis title is displayed on the left whereas I would expect it to be on the right…

Did I miss an attribute to set ?

Thanks

Benoit

92196 Meudon Cedex, France
Registration Number:  302 456 199 R.C.S. NANTERRE
Capital: 4,572,000 Euros