Chaco: line plot area color

Fabio Pliger
Hi

Is there any way set the color of the area under a line plot? I've searched around but didn't find a way. I remember that with old version of chaco it was possibile... it still possible?

thanks

FP

Re: Chaco: line plot area color

fred-2
Le 19/05/2010 17:07, Fabio Pliger a écrit :
> Hi
>
> Is there any way set the color of the area under a line plot? I've
> searched around but didn't find a way. I remember that with old version
> of chaco it was possibile... it still possible?
You can look at financial_plot.py example.

HTH

Fred

On 05/19/2010 10:07 AM, Fabio Pliger wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there any way set the color of the area under a line plot? I've
> searched around but didn't find a way. I remember that with old
> version of chaco it was possibile... it still possible?

You probably want to use the FilledLinePlot. Its not a full featured as
the LinePlot, though it should be adequate.