Canopy icon missing in OSX dock

Michael Aye
After the recent Canopy updates I again have the python.noapp icon in
the dock, even so the OSX menu entry says Canopy. How can I get the
Canopy icon back into the dock bar? (Without a reboot, have an uptime
of 50 days, don't want to spoil the record.. ;)

Michael

On 2013-09-03 17:56:13 +0000, Jonathan March said:

> Michael, the ways of the OSX desktop are a bit mysterious, but I
> thought that this problem self-repaired after restarting the
> application? If not then you should simply be able to drag Canopy from
> the Applications folder to the dock.

Darn, mysterious indeed. Sorry for not even having tried the restart of
the application. The icon now mysteriously appeared, thanks!

Michael