Can't download Canopy

Frédéric Bastien
Hi,

On the download web page:

http://code.enthought.com/downloads/

There is no information on how to download Canopy.

I was able to find the information elsewhere on the site. But as many links point to this page, I think it would be good to let you know this.

HTH and thanks for this good tools.

Frédéric

Re: Can't download Canopy

Robert Kern
On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 4:07 PM, Frédéric Bastien <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On the download web page:
>
> http://code.enthought.com/downloads/
>
> There is no information on how to download Canopy.
>
> I was able to find the information elsewhere on the site. But as many links
> point to this page, I think it would be good to let you know this.
>
> HTH and thanks for this good tools.

Ah, that has a bad link. It should point to this:

  https://www.enthought.com/downloads/

Thanks!