Are any of you managing the repos for yourselves using Python 2.6?

Are any of you managing the repos for yourselves using Python 2.6?

lcota
Would love to chat with you about your build setup - I may have to do
exactly this very soon.

Thanks...

- Luis

Re: Are any of you managing the repos for yourselves using Python 2.6?

Gael Varoquaux
On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 11:38:58PM -0400, Massimo wrote:
> Would love to chat with you about your build setup - I may have to do
> exactly this very soon.

I do that. Nothing fancy. Ubuntu 10.10, and building manually ETS from
git on top of it. Works flawlessly.

Re: Are any of you managing the repos for yourselves using Python 2.6?

Anthony Scopatz
On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 12:13 AM, Gael Varoquaux <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 11:38:58PM -0400, Massimo wrote:
> > Would love to chat with you about your build setup - I may have to do
> > exactly this very soon.
>
> I do that. Nothing fancy. Ubuntu 10.10, and building manually ETS from
> git on top of it. Works flawlessly.

Like Gael, I build off of the git repos on Gentoo.  I, however, am I Python
2.7.

Is there some reason you are tied to 2.6?

Be Well
Anthony