Adding stuff to EPD

Michael Aye
Dear Enthoughters,

can I without problems add other modules to the EPD, both via pypi or
self building?
Or do I need to take of special dependencies?
Is there maybe a recommended way how to add things to EPD?

Just preparing my weekend activities here.... ;)

Regards,
Michael

Re: Adding stuff to EPD

Ilan Schnell
Hello Michael,

There are several ways to add things to EPD, depending
on where these things come from.
   * If the package you want to add is on PyPI, you can
     add it by typing: easy_install <package>
   * If the package is for local development, you can
     type: python setup.py develop
   * If the package was available by Enthought, you can
     type: enpkg <package>
     This requires a subscriber account, however.

Have fun with you weekend project.

- Ilan