[ANN] Mayavi-4.3.1 released

Prabhu Ramachandran
Hello,

Enthought is pleased to announce Mayavi-4.3.1.  This is a bugfix release.

Mayavi is a general purpose, cross-platform tool for 2-D and 3-D scientific data visualization.

Mayavi is now tested on travis-ci.  Mayavi will now work with VTK-5.10.1, 5.8 and 5.6.  Mayavi will not work with VTK-6.x yet. For more details on the enhancements and fixes please see here:

We are thankful to the following folks for their contributions:

Deepak Surti, Gabi Davar, Jens Nielsen, Martin Luessi, Ondřej Čertík, Pratik Mallya, Prabhu Ramachandran and Senganal Thirunavukkarasu.

cheers,
Prabhu Ramachandran

Re: [ANN] Mayavi-4.3.1 released

Fred
Le 30/01/2014 19:05, Prabhu Ramachandran a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> Enthought is pleased to announce Mayavi-4.3.1.  This is a bugfix release.
>
> Mayavi is a general purpose, cross-platform tool for 2-D and 3-D
> scientific data visualization.
>
> Mayavi is now tested on travis-ci.  Mayavi will now work with
> VTK-5.10.1, 5.8 and 5.6.  Mayavi will not work with VTK-6.x yet. For
> more details on the enhancements and fixes please see here:
> http://docs.enthought.com/mayavi/mayavi/auto/changes.html#mayavi-4-3-1
>
> We are thankful to the following folks for their contributions:
>
> Deepak Surti, Gabi Davar, Jens Nielsen, Martin Luessi, Ondřej
> Čertík, Pratik Mallya, Prabhu Ramachandran and Senganal Thirunavukkarasu.
>
> cheers,
> Prabhu Ramachandran

Tons of thanks, Prabhu & all! :-)

Fred