ANN: ETS 4.2 released

Ilan Schnell
Hello all,

I'm happy to announce that ETS 4.2 is now released.
This release adds two new projects encore and enaml
to ETS.

As usual, for convenience, I've created a single (44MB)
tarball which contains the source tarballs of all proejcts:
http://www.enthought.com/repo/ets/ALLETS-4.2.0.tar

EPD 7.3, which will be released next Wednesday, May 23rd,
will feature this ETS release.

- Ilan

Re: ANN: ETS 4.2 released

Corran Webster
The basic documentation for encore is on out docs site:

http://docs.enthought.com/encore/

There are docs on Enaml there as well, but they are about 3 months out of date, and the API has changed a lot since then - the examples are a better place to go for how-to.

-- Corran

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 8:57 PM, Adam Hughes <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm looking forward to learning about encore and enami.  Besides the examples on github, is there yet any form of tutorial on these new projects?

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 9:39 PM, Ilan Schnell <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all,

I'm happy to announce that ETS 4.2 is now released.
This release adds two new projects encore and enaml
to ETS.

As usual, for convenience, I've created a single (44MB)
tarball which contains the source tarballs of all proejcts:
http://www.enthought.com/repo/ets/ALLETS-4.2.0.tar

EPD 7.3, which will be released next Wednesday, May 23rd,
will feature this ETS release.

- Ilan

Re: ANN: ETS 4.2 released

Jonathan Rocher
I would add that there is also a webinar about enaml though a few months old as well:
http://www.enthought.com/repo/epd/webinars/2011-12DeclarativeUIsEnaML/

Jonathan

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 9:18 PM, Corran Webster <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Jonathan Rocher, PhD
Scientific software developer
Enthought, Inc.
[hidden email]
1-512-536-1057
http://www.enthought.com

Re: ANN: ETS 4.2 released

Eraldo Pomponi
Thanks a lot to all of you for your effort to provide us with this amazing set of tools ....
I'm eager to learn more about Enaml (mostly) and Encore .....

Just a bit more: for Enaml there is also the talk of Chris Colbert posted in your blog:

you don't have an epd account (I guess)

Cheers,
Eraldo