A problem on mayavi2 related to GTK

Umut Tabak
Dear all,

I am a rather fresh user of Mayavi2, although I had some experience with
Paraview. I am not sure if this is the right list to post to.

I have an input file from which I can successfully display a
displacement field and a pressure field in Paraview.

However adding a warp_vector->surface(or isosurface) field in mayavi2
fails for this model input file and the program crashes and returns to
the command line in Linux with the message:

(python:3591): LIBDBUSMENU-GTK-CRITICAL **: watch_submenu: assertion
`GTK_IS_MENU_SHELL(menu)' failed
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

What is going wrong? I can provide the input file for a further check if
someone needs that.

Best,
Umut